Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

TOPIC: {^RAR^} Gregg Rolie - Sonic Ranch [(2019) album zi

{^RAR^} Gregg Rolie - Sonic Ranch [(2019) album zi 1 month 6 hours ago #4452

• alenholer
  • Platinum Member
(Free) Gregg Rolie - Sonic Ranch (Album télécharger) (download)

Download: https://bit.ly/2ULgFtk

tegs:
Then I got busy touring with Ringo, and I took part in the Santana reunion, Santana IV. Other musicians on “Ranch” include SANTANA rhythm section, Rolie’s former bandmates Alphonso Johnson and Michael Shrieve. It sounded really good, so I took it home, found the bassline, and Sean produced and engineered it. Finally, when Santana IV was done, I could get back to finishing the record.” Rolie recorded the album at several studios in Texas: RMG Studio and Arylyn Studios in Austin, and the Sonic Ranch in Tornillo (the latter of which inspired the record’s title). The album wouldn’t have turned out so well without them.”. To Follow John Beaudin's posts on all subjects To Follow John's “Rock News” only posts FACEBOOK John Beaudin Official Website TWITTER for Rock History Music TWITTER for John CHECK OUT OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW SERIES WITH RANDY MEISNER. Then I got busy touring with Ringo, and I took part in the Santana reunion, Santana IV. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. I've been writing songs over the years, and we recorded half of them by 2013. His son, Sean, served as the main producer, with addition production handled by Chris “Frenchie” Smith and Daniel Sahad. I’ve been writing songs over the years, and we recorded half of them by 2013. To have such amazing players helping me to make them a reality is an amazing thing.

{^ALBUM^} Gregg Rolie - Sonic Ranch [ Download do álbum ] [.zip]
The administrator has disabled public write access.